Sunday, August 10, 2014

Interview with Nikita Bardock

Thank you so much for agreeing to answer my questions and I wish you the best of luck with your future projects. Please keep me updated on them.
Nikita isn't yet a published author, but watch this space!

Me: Did you make a conscious decision to become a writer, or did it just happen?
Nikita: 
I have been writing various small things since I was a child, it started off with poems, and then grew into stories which eventually led to FanFiction and now here I am.
Me: Who would you say is your biggest influence in your life?
Nikita: 
My Aunt, she has been with through everything that has happened, and no matter some of the decisions I have made, she has supported me and never let me go through anything on my own.
Me: What takes you out of your comfort zone?
Nikita:
Things that I know nothing about and require research, simply because I am not always sure if the pieces of research
I put together are even true or make sense! The last thing I want is to sound like an idiot.
Me:Converse or heels?
Nikita: Converse baby!!!
Me: If you could get in your car today with a full tank and go anywhere, where would you go and why?
Nikita: 
Well, if I drove, to the airport where I could grab a plane to Canada to see my Aunt :)
 Me: Priority in a new home..Library or Pool?
 Nikita: Pool!!!!

 Me: Simpsons or Family Guy?
 Nikita: 
Ooooh, tough one, I'd have to say Family Guy, because it appeals to my filthy mind and anything they say can be twisted into something rude and naughty!!!
Me: First piece you ever wrote (any age)?

Nikita: A poem. I wrote it during a very hard time, it had just come about my step father abusing me and I wrote a poem that
depicted everything that I was feeling at that time.


A girl sat by a window,
A glint was in her eyes.
She sat there angrily thinking,
Of all their stupid lies.

She thought of all those bullies,
And was always full of fear.
No one can see her now,
And soon, she'll disappear.

A distant memory, long since past,
No one recalled her name.
It was as she thought of those bullies,
That she finally had her fame.

They found her at the school one day,
Her wrists were slashed and cut.
And all they could think of,
Was that she was a slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment